Finalists for the “Industry Services” category of MidemNet Lab – MIDEM 2011’s music startup competition – answer the question: How do you see the music industry in five years’ time? In alphabetical company order:
• Amke Block, CEO, Audiomagnet (Germany)
• Gregory Kris, CEO, Decibel (UK)
• Joonas Pekkanen, co-founder, GigsWiz (Finland)
• Jared Gutstadt, CEO & co-founder, Jingle Punks (USA)
• Antonis Karydis, director, MATIvision (Greece) —
• Todd Siegel, CEO, Merchluv (USA) —
• Jeff Mitchell, managing director, MusicHy.pe (New Zealand)
• Alex White, co-founder & CEO, Next Big Sound (USA)
• Justyn Sider, CEO, RootMusic (USA)
Thanks to all finalists for submitting their videos!
Check back here soon for the future visions of finalists from MidemNet Lab’s two other categories: Consumer Services & Mobile Applications
& consult the full list of finalists here!