Finalists for the “Consumer Services” category of MidemNet Lab – MIDEM 2011’s music startup competition – answer the question: How do you see the music industry in five years’ time?
– Gilles De Smit, CEO & co-founder, 22tracks (The Netherlands)
– Costi Snellman, founder, Geisha Music (Finland)
– Georg Hitzenberger, CEO, Play.fm (Austria)
– Martin Rigby, CEO, Psonar (UK)
– Carlos De Otto, CEO, Rockola.fm (Spain)
– Tim Heineke, co-founder, Shuffler.fm (Netherlands)
– Thomas Westerberg, director, SongHi (Finland)
– Francesco Fraioli, founder, Thounds (USA)
– Armine Saidi, president & founder, Viinyl (Canada)
– Scott Geller, CEO, Zooz (USA)
(speakers presented in alphabetical order by company name)
Check back here soon for the future visions of finalists from MidemNet Lab’s final category: Mobile Applications
& consult the full list of finalists here!