Finalists for the “Mobile Applications” category of MidemNet Lab – MIDEM 2011’s music startup competition – answer the question: How do you see the music industry in five years’ time?
– Amidio (Russia) – Ilya Plavunov, CEO
– Bounce Mobile (UK) – Martin Macmillan, CEO
– Jammbox (Australia) – David McKinney, CEO
– Khush (USA) – Prerna Gupta, CEO
– Mix Me In (USA) – Bill Pike, President & CEO
– Playmysong (Finland) – Rami Korhonen, Partner & Co-founder
– Songpier (Germany) – Matthias Glatschke, Founder & CEO
– Steam Republic (Finland) – Petteri Vainikka, Minister of Trade & Communications
These and two other contestant categories will pitch their projects to a panel of experts at MIDEM 2011, Jan 22-26 in Cannes.
More on www.midem.com…