Don’t Believe the Hype’s founder here wraps up the DIY artist career advice distilled in her latest series of white papers for midemblog, in three parts:
1. Music marketing: why do you need a website?
– Why would you need a website if you are an artist?
– The artist’s website
– Building the website
2. The fundamentals of setting up your digital content strategy
– Optimising content on a website?
– Video streaming websites (with a focus on Youtube)
– Why use audio streaming websites?
3. Key learnings
– The essentials of your website
– Optimising your content and defining your editorial angle
– YouTube/video channels: an essential broadcast channel for music
– Optimising streaming within my development strategy
The white paper is embedded below: email required to consult whole document. Enjoy!