OK, so you know midem’s been reinvented for its upcoming 2012 edition. But what do you think would make it ideal?
We asked our friends, fans and followers to tell us just that, in video.
After a deluge of submissions via our custom-made Facebook app, we’re delighted to reveal our favourites of the ten most voted-for films… in this, midem’s first-ever crowsourced promo video!
They are, in order of appearance:
– Nick Robinson, chief executive, Sticks Music Group (SMG, UK)
– Justyna Galinska, freelance PR (Poland)
– Todd Tate, community architect, SF Music Summit (USA)
– Michelle Phelan, artist, Carosel (France)
– Scott Horton, mix engineer/director, Virtual Mix Engineer (Czech Republic)
All five win their midem 2012 pass: with special thanks to Scott, creator of the final crazy animation & editor of this video!
And a big up to our runners-up: Rynda Laurel, Brenden Mulligan & Stéphane Leceureuil (below): they all get a “mention speciale” from the judges
A bientôt à Cannes!
[youtube]KHpkn3ZlPaQ[/youtube] [youtube]a8RiXEj-Xfs[/youtube] [youtube]Oy2zyESv6iE[/youtube]