Last midem, we ran a number of competitions, notably giving free passes to the authors of the finest tweets about midem 2011. And in October, the “Ideal midem” competition on our Facebook page attracted countless video submissions; we picked the best and they ended up in the below video, edited by super-talented winner, mixer and animator Scott Horton!
Be sure to say hello if you see them around Cannes!
Left to right:
– Jan Horna of ConcertIn, a Facebook app for live music fans
– Scott Horton, of Virtual Mix Engineer, who mixes multitracks into final mixes for artists… online (and who made our amazing “Ideal midem” video, below)
– Justyna Galinska, who’s just starting out as a music PR, representing artist Ron “Bumblefoot” Thal
– Sophia Lovett, who manages the business affairs of bands like The Last Secret Society
– Nick Robinson, of Sticks Music Group, back at midem after a five year absence!