Highlights of this midem-exclusive issue:
– Why print media giants like Conde Nast are turning to the TV space
– How DreamWorks Animation has aquired YouTube youth-oriented network AwesomenessTV for $33m
– Why Simon Cowell has launched his own YouTube Channel
– Why the once-music-centric Shazam has moved to TV, and now to cinema
– An Analysis of the Al Jazeera Media Network.
This and more in the fifth issue of Outside the Box, a midem-exclusive round-up of recent key developments and disruptions in entertainment and media, including:
• Ads & Marketing
• Books & Print
Click here to download Outside the Box (email required)
This report is the latest issue of a quarterly entertainment trends review developed by MediaTainment Finance, the business journal that covers investments in international media, entertainment and the impact of related digital technologies.