1. In video
You’ll be able to watch Midem 2017 live in more ways than one!
- New this year: Facebook Live! We’ll be streaming all keynotes, the Midemlab winners announcement and the Blockchain & Copyright panel, here
- Via a series of videos presenting a day in the Midem life of three of the biggest stars of the show
- Some 70 conference videos will be uploaded from Cannes, so you can watch them on YouTube just a few hours after they end in Cannes.
2. In text
This very blog will once again be home to reports of all kinds. A concerts wrap to start off your day with the best of Midem by Night; a conference wrap mid-afternoon (courtesy of the venerable Music Ally team); and more conference tidbits throughout the day.
Not forgetting Twitter: the official @midem account will be the place for conference livetweets and much more. Speaking of which, here are the hashtags!
#midem, plain and simple, for anything about the show (add #MAA for the Midem Artist Accelerator, #IMA for the International Midem Awards, or #bynight for anything nocturnal. Well, almost anything!) Not forgetting #midemlab for our startup competition.
We’ll also be sending out a daily email of Midem 2017 highlights; not to be missed.
Also new this year: you’ll be able to sign up for live updates directly in Facebook Messenger!
3. In pictures
Last but by no means least:
- Midem’s official Instagram account will show you the brighter side of music, via pics, videos and – new this year – Instagram Stories 🙂
- Official photos will be updated in real time on flickr. So you don’t miss a trick!
Where, you ask, will you find all these marvellous Midem goodies in one place? Why, on midem.com, June 6-9 of course! See you there 🙂
Top photo: Koo Ntakra at Midem 2016, © Desjardins/Image & Co